Monday, June 1, 2009

Intro (:

Hey People.

The name's Natassia Chloe ♥
I came out of my mom on March 30, 1996.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing called Polyvore. It's a website. Go Google it.
I absolutely HATE HATE HATE this disease called Cancer. It ruins and kills people's lives.

I have a best friend. Who doesn't of course? I've known her since I was 3, so that makes 10 awesome years :)
She's been there for me, through thick and thin.
My other friends are awesome too. Sometimes they get ULTRA annoying, but sometimes, they're the shoulder I will cry on.

People always regard me as the sweetie pie. I don't beg to differ. I am sometimes, but yes, I can get annoying, pushy, suck-up-y, and not nice.

Generally, I think I'm a very boring person.
I think most people would agree on this, some people wouldn't. It depends on who knows me better XD

I spend most of my time on my laptop {not a Mac, unfortanutely}. Blogging, Youtube-ing, Facebooking, and Polyvore-ing.
My other hobbies include reading, PROCRASTINATING [THAT'S A HUGE ONE], listening to my iPod, and watching TV/Movies.

I think that this blog would mostly be personal life and fashion.
So yes, I will post up some of my sets from Polyvore on here. You'll see what I mean once you see it.

How people would view me: Innocent, Nice, Sweet, and Cute. (Well, I get those a lot.)

Yes, I can be all of those things, but sometimes, I don't wanna be judged. I don't want people to know me as a certain thing. I want them to know me who I really am.


I'm just being Chloe. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hhahah. I think I might know the real you :)
    or not. hhahah.
    love ya baby! xx Nadia

    ReplyDelete